The main goal of the computer center is to serve the entire student body, the faculty and staff at CTU. The computer center proactively provides information services as well as dynamic technical support and actively attends to the computerization of the administrative operation and the campus network. To create a quality environment for learning, teaching and researching, the computer center not only works closely with the Research and Development Division in promoting computer education, but also develops an efficient administrative operation system that offers all CTU members easy access to computers in their daily life.
The computer center aims to accomplish major tasks as follows:
* To organize and manage campus-wide computer and network resources
* To support computerized instruction and research
* To develop and maintain administrative computer software
* To establish an innovative knowledgebase available on the campus
* To oversee and protect computer software intellectual property